Monday 4 November 2013

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello everyone,

I hope that this blog can grow into a place where we can continue class discussions, post homework and answer questions.

We will now have web based assignments where you will be required to participate online. These assessments will be both formative and summative. I'll explain this in more detail in a future class.
This should be an exciting way to connect and learn.

Finally, my class twitter account is up,  @MrGMerc. Please use the hash tags #MrGSS #MrGELA so we can create a thread of questions and answers.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Mr. G.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the home work! See I used sarcasm I'm already learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your learning!
    see I'm learning to

    ReplyDelete